ECRA organises events, meetings and other exchange formats. On this site, you find an overview over past and upcoming ECRA events. For more information on ECRA activities, go to Collaborative Programmes.
U P C O M I N G E V E N T S
- Publication of ECRA paper on 'The European Climate Research Alliance (ECRA): Collaboration from bottom-up' EGU Journal ADGEO | Date pending.
- The 3rd ICOS Science Conference | Prague, CZ, 11–13 Sept, 2018 | Sept (Hosted by CzechGlobe) https://conference.icos-ri.eu/programme/themes/
- [ECRA-CP-HIE] Climate Changes: Regional Modeling, data analysis and uncertainties | L’Aquila, IT, 27–31 August, 2018 | Organsised by ECRA members. See information sheet here.
- [ECRA-CP-HIE] 7th European Windstorm Workshop | KIT, Karlsruhe, DE, 10-12 October, 2018 http://www.stormworkshops.org/
- Nordic Solutions for Robust Societies - Nordic Conference on Climate Change Adaptation | Norrköping, SE, 23-25 October, 2018 | https://www.smhi.se/en/news-archive/nordic-conference-on-climate-change-adaptation-1.131895
- Our Ocean Youth Leadership Summit | Bali, Indonesia, 29-30 October, 2018 | Website / Official Letter (pdf)
- 16th ECRA Executive Committee Meeting | Brussels, BE, 20 September, 2018. (open/internal event)
- ECRA GENERAL ASSEMBLY ECRA_GA19 | Brussels, BE, 27-28 February 2019
- 17th ECRA Executive Committee Meeting | Brussels, BE, 28 February 2019
P A S T E V E N T S
2 0 1 8
[ECRA-CP-SLC] Sea level workshop “Sea level futures” to celebrate the 85th anniversary of the Permanent Service for Mean Sea Level (PSMSL) | Liverpool, UK, 2-4 July, 2018 | ECRA CP Sea Level Change and Coastal Impacts hosts side meeting: 4pm – 6pm: ECRA SL-CP Meeting (Supporting Event). Library, National Oceanography Centre, Proudman Building. https://conference.noc.ac.uk/sea-level-futures-2018
[ECRA-CP-SLC] Italian Workshop on Sea Level Rise in the Mediterranean | Rome, IT, 5-6 July, 2018 | Click here for the information sheet.
JPI Climate: Board Meeting | Ljubljana, SI, 30-31 May 2018 (ECRA participated)
European Geosciences Union (EGU) General Assembly 2018 | Vienna, AT, 8–13 April 2018 | ECRA: Poster presentation on 11.April, Session X1.13. https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2018/session/27270 See the presented poster here.
JPI Climate Scoping workshop | Paris, FR, 26-27 March 2018. (ECRA participated)
15th ECRA Executive Committee Meeting | Rome, IT, 14 March 2018. (ECRA internal event)
International Conference 'Climate Change and WATER 2018' | Tours, FR, 5-7 February 2018 | www.climatechangeandwater.org (ECRA Side Event)
2 0 1 7
EPB Townhall Meeting at EGU 2017 (with ECRA contribution): Polar change and implications for mid-latitude weather – science and policy for society in Europe | Vienna, AT, 07 June 2017 | http://www.europeanpolarboard.org/news/article/120-summary-polar-change-and-implications-for-mid-latitude-weather-science-and-policy-for-society-in-europe/
ECRA General Assembly 2017. Brussels, BE, 12 April 2017. Conference documentation, speakers' presentations, and photos are available at http://ecra-climate.eu/workshops-conferences/ecra-general-assemblies/ecra2017