ECRA organises events, meetings and other exchange formats. On this site, you find an overview over past and upcoming ECRA events. For more information on ECRA activities, go to Collaborative Programmes.
U P C O M I N G E V E N T S
- Publication of ECRA paper on 'The European Climate Research Alliance (ECRA): Collaboration from bottom-up' EGU Journal ADGEO | Date pending.
- [ECRA-CP-CHC] AGU 2018 | Washington, DC, USA, 10-14 December 2018 | GC039: Large Ensemble Climate Model Simulations: Exploring Natural Variability, Climate Change Signal, Extremes and Compounds at various Spatio-Temporal Scales (Ralf Ludwig)
- ECRA GENERAL ASSEMBLY ECRA_GA19 | Brussels, BE, 27-28 February 2019
- 17th ECRA Executive Committee Meeting | Brussels, BE, 28 February 2019
- [ECRA-CP-CHC] ECRA Special Issue in the journal “Sustainability” on High Impact Events & Climate Change (guest editing & editorial: Martin Drews & Hilppa Gregow | May 2019
- [ECRA-CP-CHC]/[ECRA-Secr] European Geophysical Union (EGU), yearly Assembly | Vienna, AT, 07-12 April 2019 | CP-HIE: Martin Drews, Hilppa Gregow, Peter Braesicke: ITS session on High Impact Events and Climate Change; Project-management-session (Winfried Hoke co-convening)
- [ECRA-CP-SLC]European Geophysical Union (EGU), yearly Assembly | Vienna, AT, 07-12 April 2019 | Session: OS2.5: Advances in Understanding of the Multi-Disciplinary Dynamics of the Southern European Seas, Convener: Gianmaria Sannino | Co-conveners: Arthur Capet, Alexander Mikaelyan, Katrin Schroeder, Emil Stanev. More information / Abstract submission
P A S T E V E N T S
2 0 1 8
Nordic Solutions for Robust Societies - Nordic Conference on Climate Change Adaptation | Norrköping, SE, 23-25 October, 2018 | https://www.smhi.se/en/news-archive/nordic-conference-on-climate-change-adaptation-1.131895
[ECRA-CP-ARC] FAMOS Workshop on future coordination of Arctic science across Europe and with the USA | Bergen, NO, 23-26 Oct 2018 | (https://famosarctic.com/index.html) participation by Lars Henrik Smedsrud
[ECRA-CP-CHC]/[ECRA-secr] Norwegian-Bavarian Workshop on Future Opportunities within Energy, Climate and Environment | Munich, DE, 23-24 October 2019 | Ralf Ludwig and Winfried Hoke https://www.bayfor.org/en/public-relations/norwegian-bavarian-workshop-on-future-opportunities-within-energy-climate-and-environment-international-cooperation-in-horizon-2020.html,v574
SISC Sixth Annual Conference | Venice Mestre, IT, 17-19 Oct 2018 | Recent trends in climate sciences, adaptation and mitigation, charing of Session by Elisa Palazzi
[ECRA-Secr] Climateurope Festival 2018 | Belgrade, RS, 17-19 October 2018 | Winfried Hoke | https://www.climateurope.eu/
[ECRA-CP-HIE] 7th European Windstorm Workshop | KIT, Karlsruhe, DE, 10-12 October, 2018 http://www.stormworkshops.org/
16th ECRA Executive Committee Meeting | Brussels, BE, 20 September, 2018. (open/internal event)
The 3rd ICOS Science Conference | Prague, CZ, 11–13 Sept, 2018 | Sept (Hosted by CzechGlobe) https://conference.icos-ri.eu/programme/themes/
[ECRA-CP-HIE] Climate Changes: Regional Modeling, data analysis and uncertainties | L’Aquila, IT, 27–31 August, 2018 | Organsised by ECRA members. See information sheet here.
[ECRA-CP-SLC] 5th Meeting of ECRA CP-SLC | New York, USA, 11 July 2017 | Side Meeting of the International Conference on Regional Sea level change, Columbia University, sealevel2017.org
[ECRA-CP-SLC] Sea level workshop “Sea level futures” to celebrate the 85th anniversary of the Permanent Service for Mean Sea Level (PSMSL) | Liverpool, UK, 2-4 July, 2018 | ECRA CP Sea Level Change and Coastal Impacts hosts side meeting: 4pm – 6pm: ECRA SL-CP Meeting (Supporting Event). Library, National Oceanography Centre, Proudman Building. https://conference.noc.ac.uk/sea-level-futures-2018 (Gianmaria Sannino)
[ECRA-CP-SLC] Italian Workshop on Sea Level Rise in the Mediterranean | Rome, IT, 5-6 July, 2018 | Click here for the information sheet. (Gianmaria Sannino)
JPI Climate: Board Meeting | Ljubljana, SI, 30-31 May 2018 (ECRA participated)
[ECRA-CP-SLC]/[ECRA-CP-CHC] European Geosciences Union (EGU) General Assembly 2018 | Vienna, AT, 8–13 April 2018 | ECRA: Poster presentation on 11.April, Session X1.13. https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2018/session/27270 See the presented poster here. Meeting of CP-SLC.
JPI Climate Scoping workshop | Paris, FR, 26-27 March 2018. (ECRA participated)
15th ECRA Executive Committee Meeting | Rome, IT, 14 March 2018. (ECRA internal event)
International Conference Climate Change and WATER 2018 | Tours, FR, 5-7 February 2018 | www.climatechangeandwater.org (ECRA Side Event)
2 0 1 7
EPB Townhall Meeting at EGU 2017 (with ECRA contribution): Polar change and implications for mid-latitude weather – science and policy for society in Europe | Vienna, AT, 07 June 2017 | http://www.europeanpolarboard.org/news/article/120-summary-polar-change-and-implications-for-mid-latitude-weather-science-and-policy-for-society-in-europe/
ECRA General Assembly 2017. Brussels, BE, 12 April 2017. Conference documentation, speakers' presentations, and photos are available at http://ecra-climate.eu/workshops-conferences/ecra-general-assemblies/ecra2017
Climateurope Climate Festival. Valencia, ES, 5-7 April 2017. More information at ecra-climate.eu/activities-events/outreach-events/climateurope-festival-2017.
2 0 1 6
ICRC-CORDEX | 17-20 May 2016, Stockholm, SE | The International Conference on Regional Climate - CORDEX 2016 (Aula Magna Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden)