The ECRA Executive Committee is the main decision taking body within ECRA. Each country can only be represented once as a Partner in ECRA. The ECRA Executive Committee is amongst others responsible for the selection of topics and launch of Collaborative Programmes, the work across different Collaborative Programmes, the approval of the ECRA membership and link to external stakeholders.
The ECRA Partners form the Executive Committee which is supported by a secretariat. The Executive Committee convenes twice a year. The chair of the Executive Committee is elected for two years by the Executive Committee.
Current composition of the ECRA Executive Committee:
- Karin Lochte (Chair), Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres, HGF
- Birte Holst Jørgensen, Technical University of Denmark, DTU
- Gianmaria Sannino, Italian National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Economic Development, ENEA
- Begoña Artiñano, Research Centre for Energy, Environment and Technology of Spain, CIEMAT
- Ari Laaksonen, Finnish Meteorological Institute, FMI
- Bart van den Hurk/Hylke de Vries, Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute, KNMI
- Stephen Mobbs, National Centre for Atmospheric Sciences, NCAS
- Michael Schulz, Norwegian Meteorological Institute on behalf of the Norwegian Climate Centre, NMI
- N.N., Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute, SMHI